This year, we have designed an immersive orientation experience to help you make a smooth transition to life on campus and familiarize yourself with our programs, services, and campus resources.
Our online orientation consists of 12 chapters and is a self-paced program accessible through your HBKU Credentials. Each chapter consists of valuable information on student life at HBKU.
- 1. Welcome Message
- 2. Meet Dr. Michael (HBKU Provost)
- 3. University Technology Services
- 4. Registrar Services
- 5. Library Services
- 6. Student Affairs
- 7. Musharaka Walkthrough
- 8. HBKU Community: Dignity & Respect
- 9. Student Safety on Campus
- 10. Innovation Center
- 11. Translation & Interpreting Institute
- 12. Additional Student Services
You have the freedom to complete each chapter on your own either by watching the video or reading the material. It is a great introduction to HBKU and the surrounding community. It also allows you to familiarize yourself with HBKU’s services and resources.
Start Here Orientation Chapters Quick Tutorial Inquiries
Once you have viewed the chapters, here are a few more things to do:
- Register for your program’s advising session.
- Apply for My Badge (Student ID).
- Attend Qatar Foundation’s Marhaba Event for New Students on 13th August.
- Save the Student Handbook on your device for your reference.
- Take a survey and tell us your thoughts and win a prize!
- Collect your orientation gift pack starting from 20th August at Office B.10, Minaretein Ground Floor
Meet Your Leadership